- What is RPA
- Advantages of RPA
- RPA Life Cycle
- What is the future of RPA / RPA will growth
- RPA developers role & salary
- List of RPA tools available in market
- RPA Tools comparison
- Checklist for selecting the right RPA tool
- What is the cost of RPA Implementation | RPA Implementation Challenges
- What Tasks Can RPA Automate
- Points considered while selecting RPA consultant
What is Automation?
Automation is a technique of performing tasks and processes with minimal human assistance. It has a Control Room that helps in managing automated tasks.
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) is software that can mimic the action of a human user. It performs actions on a PC to automate business processes which are highly repetitive and rule-based.
“RPA is a form of business process automation that allows anyone to define a set of instructions for a robot or ‘bot’ to perform,” says Aaron Bultman, director of product at Nintex. “RPA bots are capable of mimicking most human-computer interactions to carry out a ton of error-free tasks, at high volume and speed.”
Benefits of RPA
- Programming skills are not needed to configure a software robot.
- Robotic process automation support and allows all regular compliance process.
- The defects are tracked for each test case story and the sprint.
- Cost are reduced significantly as the RPA takes care of repetitive task.