- Within 2 minutes you can unprotect your Excel VBA password using this macro tool.
-- In this site you will get:
- Downloadable Excel macro tool to unprotect Excel VBA, Worksheet & Workbook without password
- Instant Download and Money Back Guarantee
- Unlock Excel passwords within a minute
- Learn Excel VBA macro from scratch
- 100+ Excel formulas demo with downloadable excel file
How To Use the Tool:
2. Open the downloaded Excel macro file
3. Select the checkbox based on your requirement (VBA project/ All Worksheets/ Workbook structure)
4. Click on Unprotect button (Refer the below image)
5. Select the file that contain your locked file from the folder
6. Macro will be Unprotect and save your file in the same folder (File name of "Unprotected....."
7. After Unprotected VBA project password is "VBA"
Note: This macro tool will not overwrite your original file (Please watch the above video to learn more)
-- This course has the below training materials and videos:
- MS Access database automation
- Internet explorer & MS Outlook automation
- How to Use Excel as a database logic
- Difference between Excel VBA & Macro
- Excel msgbox & inputbox
- Excel VBA Record Macro, Sub, Comments & Range, Rows, Column & Offset,Workbook & Worksheet
- Excel formulas in VBA macros, Reference libraries, Screen updating and display alerts, Sendkeys
- Unprotect Excel VBA password using Macro tool
What is VBA ?
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications. This language which was developed by Microsoft and is included in most Microsoft Office programs, like Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. The Office suite programs all share a common programming language
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) is a simple and very powerful way to add functionality to your documents. Dialogs, messages, conditional processing of document’s content – all of this is possible with VBA. However, if you lost a password to your VBA project you won’t be able to view or modify its source, however Using the above macro tool you can unlock Excel VBA password very easily
How to manually Protect/Lock Excel VBA Code:
To protect your code, open the Excel Workbook and go to Tools>Macro>Visual Basic Editor (Alt+F11). Now, from within the VBE go to Tools>VBAProject Properties and then click the Protection page tab and then check "Lock project from viewing" and then enter your password and again to confirm it. After doing this you must Save the workbook as Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook format, close & reopen the Workbook for the protection to take effect.
# Macro tool to unprotect Excel VBA, Sheets & Excel workbook password [Udemy]
# Unprotect Excel without password
# Excel password forgotten file
# Unlock Excel VBA project without password
# [Fixed] Macro tool to unprotect Excel VBA, Sheets password
# excel password breaker | remover | recovery | breaker macro | vba
# excel password cracker online
# excel password encryption remove
# Unprotect Excel VBA password using Macro tool
# Remove Excel VBA password
Manual Methods to Remove Excel VBA Password
The following methods will help you to crack the Excel VBA password manually, however it will take so much of your time and energy. But Using the above macro tool , you can Remove the password within a minute.
Users can download the VBA Excel file Password Breaker macro tool . It is specially designed to remove lost or forgotten password of VBA files without any data loss.
1. Using Hex Editor
2. Using WinZip / WinRar
3. Online password remover tools
Note: Most of the manual methods/ paid tools will not work as expected in all the Excel versions, however our macro tool will break Excel VBA password from all versions.